Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doctor's office magazines

So, I've spent the better part of the last two days asleep on my couch. I have a bad sore-throat and feel achey all over. I finally went to the care now last night because it didn't seem to be going away. After a couple hours there I was told that I just had a bad cold that could last 7-10 days and there was no medicine to cure it just some to help with the pain of my sore throat and help me sleep... great. At least they had some good magazines to read while I was waiting to see the doc. Here's a couple interiors I liked out of the Feb issues of Country Home and House Beautiful.






This last photo looks like a fun table-setting for a sweet Valentine's Party. I like the idea of using those industrial looking garden chairs along side the fancy chandelier and candlesticks.

No comments: