Friday, January 22, 2010

New Plan

I have a new plan for my blog. This new plan came about because of a couple facts:

1- I am horrible about updating my blog
2- I'm not a good writer, nor do I enjoy it
3- My camera is still not fixed
4- I jumped on the bandwagon and got an IPhone, and it has a handy little camera app

So the new plan is:

Take at least one picture with my phone everyday and upload it to the blog with a few words... or not (because a picture's worth a thousand words right?). I think this might be fun way for me to document details of my day whether big or small. So that's it! We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

I'll still do regular posts now and then if there is something I want to go into more detail about. Also Randall & I hope to start doing some more updating to the house soon that we have been procrastinating on, so there will be some more house posts too!

No comments: