Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lainey Jean Foster has arrived!

Okay, I know in my last post I claimed we were going to "attack" the house this past weekend and get a lot done, but.............. something more important came up! Our niece, Lainey Jean Foster, decided it was time to make her appearance! We got the call at 3 a.m. Saturday morning that Randall's sister was in labor. So Randall, his parents, his sister and I all packed as quick as we could and headed up to Edmond, OK. We managed to make it there just before she gave birth. My sister-in-law asked if I wanted to be in the room when she had her. I said, "Yeah, but you better make it look easy so I'll still want to have a baby someday!" Well she sure made it look easy- she didn't even have to push! The nurses were trying to wait until the doctor arrived before they told her to push, but the doctor was late and Lainey just couldn't wait and came right out! The miracle of birth is amazing, and it reminds you of what an amazing God we have! We are so happy that mama and baby are both doing great!





No comments: